xEG DayZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for xEG DayZ's server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ve been bane for item hacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick_47

I ve been bane for item hacking  Empty
PostSubject: I ve been bane for item hacking    I ve been bane for item hacking  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 am

I dont understand how but i ve been bane for item hacking.
The matter is that i amnot hacking,i get on the server and get everything except for food and medicene
please unbane me.
Back to top Go down
Beau
Moderators
Beau

PostSubject: Re: I ve been bane for item hacking    I ve been bane for item hacking  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 am

A Admin was watching you and you was spawning in items will have to speak with the host

Thanks,Beau
Back to top Go down
Nick_47

PostSubject: Re: I ve been bane for item hacking    I ve been bane for item hacking  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 am

Items were spawning by themselves,i dont have cheats.
At first there where no items in the magazine then they spawn by themselves i just collect them thats all.
Back to top Go down
Beau
Moderators
Beau

PostSubject: Re: I ve been bane for item hacking    I ve been bane for item hacking  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 am

You can speak with host in shout out box
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: I ve been bane for item hacking    I ve been bane for item hacking  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 am

ok i will unban you but im deleting your character and i will be watching you i i see you doing it again you will be banned from the server and forums.
Back to top Go down
https://xegdayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ve been bane for item hacking    I ve been bane for item hacking  Empty

Back to top Go down

I ve been bane for item hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xEG DayZ :: The Server :: Support-
Jump to: